1.30.2009

Busy, busy

To say I've been busy as of late would be an understatement. The kids just finished writing exams, we spend too much of our spare time shovelling mountains of snow and I've started 4 new projects. And I'm loving it! All the action, commotion and getting things done makes January fly by. Unfortunately my camera is misbehaving so I can't show you the striped scarf I've finished. Soon. I also won't hand out any details of the new projects that will be Pay It Forward treats. Instead I give you the following treasures that I immensely enjoy:

1. Visit Lucy at her blog ZebraKnits. Her Adelaine coat is spectacular! I love everything about it. Lucy, you should publish and photograph your own knitting books. Your designs, knitting and photos are divine.

2. Visit Amanda and Lily at Joli House. Mother and daughter ~ oh-so-talented and wonderful.

3. Visit AmandaJean at Crazy Mom Quilts. AmandaJean you are a quilting inspiration! This is my favourite quilting blog. Stash ~ Oh yeah! Check. it. out.

4. Visit Katie at Philigry. Beautiful blog, talented & beautiful woman, beautiful family. Lots and lots of great projects and recipes. The best word to describe Katie and her blog is beautiful.

5. Be sure to stop in for a visit with Mr Puffy and Claudia. Lovely knits, super recipes, gorgeous photos and Claudia is the nicest person ever! I'm blessed to have met her via blogging, Claudia you are a wonderful friend. :)

6. Visit Dawn, Torin & Emma at Woolywumpus. Dawn is my dearest friend and blog enabler. We have many fun and wonderful adventures together. We need to plan many more...

Hopefully I'll have a charged up battery and operable digital camera in a few days. Until then Happy Knitting and Yarny Hugs! xoxo

13 comments:

Claudia Bugh said...

What a compliment to be mentioned in such auspicious company! I immensely treasure having you as a friend, too, Renee and thank you for making my life a little brighter.

I also appreciate you sharing some of your favorite links, some are familiar and some are new. That sweater coat by Zebra Knits is sure something else - WOW!

Hope your camera stops misbehaving and we can see your scarf :))

t does wool said...

wonderful recommendations...I must admit!

Ally Jay said...

So many great places to visit.

pedalpower said...

Love the blue yarn in your last post, and I can't wait to see pics of your new scarf

Thanks for all the great links...I'm off to check them out!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link here Renee! I am flattered to be in such good company too!

Anonymous said...

How flattering to be mentioned in your blog! Thanks! I hope your camera is working again soon - I'm anxious to see the Not Noro scarf. Looking forward to getting into all kinds of trouble with you this year, dear friend!

Sheila said...

Those were some fun blogs. Thanks for sharing them.

Nicole said...

Wow, what beautiful, inspiring blogs you shared with us there! One of my someday learn is to sew.......might have to come sooner after seeing all that inspiration! Thank you for sharing!

Philigry said...

i can't wait to see your projects! we have been shoveling ourselves out here too!
thank you so much for your beautiful mention of my blog here. you are so sweet!
P.s. I have not tried the lemon cake yet, but i think i will this week! i have been thinking about it!

Amanda Jean said...

thanks so much for the link to my blog and for your kind words. you are so sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I visited your blog for the first time on the weekend, and I liked it so much that I have given you an award - come on over to my blog to see why, and to find out what you can do next .... :0) Judy

Great recommendations, by the way - thanks!

sheepish one said...

thanks for all the recommendations. i love when bloggers share where they find inspiration

lucy said...

gosh, i missed this Renee but i am so glad that you mentioned me. Thank you and will take your word for it!!

Popular Posts